Sunday, 13 June 2010

EMotion: (Very) Early Morning Stroll


Have you ever had an urge just to get and do something? There's no apparent reason why, and no apparent and fundamental benefit, but you just feel like doing it.
Well, this is one my urges. For some unknown reason, i wanted to get up early, and go for a walk in the park to the sound of the dawn chorus.
So i set my alarm for 3:30 (A.M!!!) got up and went. However by the time i got to the park, the chorus was sort of coming to an end. Slight disappointment. The rest of the morning was great though. I finally got home at 9am, just as the rest of my family was getting up. They'd missed 5 of the best hours of my life.
I saw loads of great things, and a few slightly worrying things too, and you would ultimately stop reading... so I'll just hsare some of my images with you from the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment